Be sure to check out our YouTube Channel for the latest videos and how-to resources.
General questions about the service we offer.
- Can you design my album for me?
Yes, design services are available for pixYour Pro & Memory Clients.
- Can you produce a product not on your product list?
Yes, contact us for custom projects.
- How long will it take to produce and deliver my order?
All products are shipped within 10 working days.
- Can I purchase a Gift Voucher?
Yes, Click here to purchase. Gift Vouchers will be emailed to you or a hard copy can be requested.
- Can I see some print samples of your products?
Yes, Contact us to speak with arepresentative.
- Can I track the delivery of my order?
We ship UPS , contact us if you need a tracking#.
- Will your program work on a Mac?
Yes, we offer both Mac & PC versions of dEZigner.
- Can I get a disc of the dEZigner Software?
Yes, Contact us & we will be happy to send you a disc.
- Will pixYour services work on dial-up internet?
Yes, the good news is uploading files is done after purchase, so you do not have to wait to get started. The bad news is it will take longer than usual to complete your file transfer.
- Can I save my project and come back to it later?
Yes, all your projects are saved on your computer & can be completed at your convenience.
- Can I use scanned photos?
Yes, any scanned photo, document or image can be used in a project as long as it is saved in .JPG or .TIF formats.
- How many photos can I have in my project?
pixYour does not limit the number of images you can use in your projects!
- Do I have to use your dEZigner? Can I use another program instead?
All products must be created in the dEZigner. dEZigner allows many file formats including; .JPG, TIF & PNG. Additionally, dEZigner allows you to COPY from other documents like Word & PASTE into your project.
- Can I supply you with a PDF?
Yes, Contact us to speak with a representative.
- Do you color correct my files?
No, pixYour respects your individual project files & prints “as is”.
For best results, color calibrate your monitor.
- Do your books & albums need special care?
Proper Care of Albums is important: recommended storage @ 25'C and 20-25% Room Humidity.
- Can I ship my separate orders together in one package and pay less for shipping?
Yes, You can have multiple items in one shopping cart.
At pixYour customer satisfaction is our number one priority! Our FAQ’s is just a starting point to finding your answers. We urge you to contact us right away for any reason.
Give us your feedback! Leave us your thoughts on Facebook or send us an email.
Andrea McMurray | Customer & Sales Support
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:30 - 4:30 CST
Phone & Fax
Toll Free (855) PIX-YOUR
Toll Free (855) 749-9687